Sign up for the latest news from Glen Lyon Coffee and get a 10% discount code for your next order.
Welcome to our
Delicious speciality coffee
We roast all our speciality coffee on-site in our bustling production space using two precision-engineered Probat roasters. We source seasonally so the coffee menu is always changing, but when you visit our roastery café you’ll be able to taste:
- Red Stag, our best-selling seasonal espresso, always available as the base of our milk drinks or on its own as a bold and fruity espresso.
- A rotating single origin espresso, showcasing the best of what’s in our roastery at any given time. This one changes often, but it’s always a treat.
- Try any of our single origins and blends as a pour over or try the coffee of the day as a filter.
- Coffee beans available to buy in 250g or 1kg bags direct from us (available ground to order). We also sell a variety of Glen Lyon Coffee merch, as well as brewing gear, books, mugs and more.
Cakes and Pastries
We partner with various local suppliers to source delicious sweet treats to accompany your coffee. Vegan and Gluten Free options available. Depending on the day you might see:
- Cakes and traybakes from the Glenlyon Tea Room. Since taking over the tea room, Steven and Veronika have established themselves as a must-visit destination near the top of the glen, and provide us with tasty treats throughout the week.
- Cinnamon and cardamom buns from Ballintaggart. We share the Aberfeldy Business Park with our friends at Ballintaggart and they supply us with incredible cinnamon buns (on Mondays) and cardamom buns (on Thursdays).
- Pastries from Wild Hearth Bakery. We’re a co-op pick up point for Wild Hearth’s bread and each Friday they also deliver a selection of mouth-watering pastries from seasonal Danish pastries to pains au chocolat.
A Welcoming Atmosphere
In winter a warm and welcoming escape from the Scottish weather; in summer a great pit stop along the Rob Roy Way.
Our roastery café is open Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm with indoor seating as well as outdoor space underneath our custom canvas yurt. Our friendly baristas are on hand to give advice on your next coffee, say hi to your dog, or just chat about the weather.
In addition to coffee and cakes, we host community events like Tuesday yoga and the monthly Repair Café as well as live music, storytelling, talks, and workshops.