May Roasting Tour & Tasting
May 25 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Come and join us in our busy roastery in Aberfeldy for a tour and coffee tasting. Arrive for an introductory coffee and slide show that highlights our approach to sourcing coffee from amazing origin countries and farmers around the world. After that we will show you around our coffee roastery and you will get to see a demonstration of coffee roasting in action. We will then focus on your sensory skills with an industry standard cupping of a range of coffees from different countries and processes. You will get to try and profile these coffees as well as test out your sense of smell to identify distinctive flavour notes.
During the tour you will learn about:
- The wonderful world of coffee.
- Different processing methods at the farms.
- Origin countries and the coffee farms that we work with.
- Roast profiles and how we roast our beans.
- Cupping a range of coffees and developing your sensory skills.
The ticket price includes a 250g bag of coffee off your choice.
We require a minimum of four people to run this tour and reserve the right to cancel and refund bookings.