Work for Us
We currently don’t have any openings, but we love to hear from passionate coffee people, so feel free to email through to [email protected]enlyoncoffee.co.uk with a CV and covering letter and we’ll keep you in mind when future jobs open up.
1. Glen Lyon Coffee is a living wage employer that reviews pay every 12 months and gives everyone a bonus at Christmas.
2. We offer all of our team year round permanent contracts with full holiday and pension benefits.
3. All of our team can sign up for a cycle to work and an electric car scheme.
4. We offer two fully paid days for staff to volunteer in the local community and are committed to putting people and environment before profit.
5. We carry out personal development and performance reviews every year to help our team grow in their roles.
6. We have set up a Personal Development Fund to support staff through training courses to help them develop their careers at Glen Lyon Coffee.
7. We have a relaxed and friendly Roastery with plenty of time built into the day for lunch and breaks.
8. Our team can drink and take home Glen Lyon Coffee for free, as well as buy our kit and merchandise at discounted prices.
9. We invite the team out to tree plant with Trees for Life in stunning Glen Affric to help offset our carbon footprint every autumn.
10. We are based in the beautiful town of Aberfeldy, Scotland’s outdoor adventure capital. From our front door there is easy access to canoeing, hill walking, paddle boarding, wild swimming, ski touring and mountain biking. If after all that you need a city break Glasgow and Edinburgh are only an hour and half away by car and train!