Work for Us
Current openings are listed below:
24 hours a week, Salary £25,000 pro rata
We’re on the lookout for a bright, highly organised and enthusiastic individual to work at the heart of our busy Aberfeldy coffee roastery. The position would suit someone with proven administrative skills, a friendly approach to customer service and an ability to work under their own initiative. You’ll be a highly valued member of our small and welcoming team where we all work closely together to deliver a fantastic product and service to tight deadlines.
Primary duties for role of Roastery Administrator include:
· Collaborating with the General Manager to manage our existing wholesale accounts
· Invoicing and packing coffee for wholesale orders
· Processing online orders
· Carrying out weekly stock checks and ordering new stock
· Helping keep the roastery clean and tidy together with the rest of the team
What we can offer you:
· Competitive salary and a year round permanent contract with full holiday and pension benefits
· Sociable hours working weekdays only
· A relaxed and supportive work environment in our bright and airy roastery in beautiful Aberfeldy, an area well known for its outdoor and adventure lifestyle
· Two paid days off a year to volunteer in our local community
· Cycle to work scheme
We very much welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, sexuality, gender, religion or ethnicity.
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 02 August 2021.